Ruby Hall Clinic offers advanced treatments for a range of Gastro-intestinal disorders. With its superior service, Ruby Hall Clinic has the ability to provide you with the best possible treatments enhanced by our ethos of compassionate care, our aim of quality treatment at affordable prices.
Our Expert team
The Department of Gastroenterology offers advanced treatment for disorders of the liver, biliary tree, pancreas and other gastro-intestinal diseases, by diagnostic and therapeutic upper and lower GI endoscopy and ERCP.
Our team comprises of highly skilled Gastroenterologists and GI surgeons with vast experience in performing high-end procedures and offer medical care at par with international standards.
- Daily OPD : 09:00 am to 03:00 pm on all days GI-OPD is present.
- Hepatology OPD: Also runs on daily basis.
- Liver Transplant OPD: on appointment basis.
- AGO Centre – Centre for advanced GI-Oncology is held daily as part of GI services.
- Advanced Facilities.
The modern facilities for the treatment of GI diseases include
- Dedicated Endoscopy suites to perform various diagnostic tests and treatments.
- High-end Endoscopy System and ERCP.
- High-end Laparoscopic System for GI Surgeries.
- Diagnostics and therapeutic treatment of GI diseases.
- Dedicated C-ARM.
Upper Gastro-intestinal Endoscopy
- Biopsy of upper GI tract lesions
- Sclerotherapy for Oesophageal varices (EST)
- Variceal ligation for Oesophageal varices (EVL)
- Glue injection for Gastric varices
- Oesophageal, antro-pyloric and duodenal stricture dilatation
- Oesophageal, antro-pyloric and duodenal stenting for benign and malignant strictures
- Foreign body removed from upper GI tract
- Haemoclipping, injection tamponade for bleeding gastric and duodenal ulcer
- Naso-jejunal tube placement
Lower Gastro-intestinal Endoscopy
- Short Colonoscopy
- Full Colonoscopy and ileo-scopy
- Biopsy of lower GI tract lesion
- Colonic stricture dilatation
- Colonic stenting for decompression in cases of colonic obstruction
- Colonic decompression for volvulus
- Injection tamponade for bleeding lesions
Endoscopic Retrograde Cholangio-Pancreatography (ERCP)
- Papilloromy (EPT)
- CBD stone removal
- CBD stenting for benign and malignant lesions
- Benign Biliary stricture, Bile leak, Sclerosing Cholangitis Malignant stricture
- Carcinoma Gall bladder
- Carcinoma Pancreas
- Pariampullary Carcinoma
- Endoscopic naso-biliary drain placement (ENBD)
- Pancreatic sphincterotomy
- Pancreatic stone removal
- Pancreatic stenting
The department has added the new attraction. We are doing both Cadaveric and Live related Transplantation. Gastro-intestinal conditions requiring consultation, our team of specialists recommends that a patient may require a consultation with Gastroenterologists if he/she is suffering from any of the following conditions.
- Jaundice (e.g. viral hepatitis / obstructive jaundice/ biliary stone disease)
- Chronic liver disease (Hepatitis B, Hepatitis C), cirrhosis, portal hypertension, variceal bleeding, ascites.
- GI Bleeding (haematemesis / melena / fresh blood per rectum)
- Abdominal pain
- Dyspepsia (gas, bloating of abdomen, distension of abdomen)
- Gastro oesophageal reflux disease (acidity, heartburn, vomiting)
- Loss of appetite, weight loss
- Irritable bowel syndrome (chronic diarrhea, mucus in stools, loose bowel movements)
- Inflammatory bowel disease e.g. ulcerative colitis
- Elevated SGOT, SGPT (could be due to chronic Hepatitis B or C, non alcoholic fatty liver disease)
Endoscopic Intra gastric balloon placement for MORBID OBEISITY is routinely done on day care basis.