Why are Check-Ups Important?
Regular health exams can help to find problems before they start .when your chances for treatment and cure are better. By getting the right health services, screenings, and treatments, you are taking steps that help your chances for living a longer, healthier life. Your age, health and family history, lifestyle choices (i.e. what you eat, how active you are, whether you smoke),and other important factors impact on what and how often you need services and screenings Prepare yourself now for years of good health.
Health Check-up Packages
Preparing for a health check
- We have designed a wide range of packages from which you can select a suitable package considering your age, sex, lifestyle, medical and family history.
- A doctor can help you select the package best suited to your needs, if required.
- If you have blood sugar (fasting) and / or cholesterol level as part of the package, you will have to come fasting for 14 hours. Kindly Abstain from Alcohol at least 12 hours prior to the Health Check.
- You are requested to carry urine and stool samples in clean sterilized containers or containers can be collected from the Hospital Health Check Reception counter.
- We understand that time is precious and assure you that all your tests will be completed in approximately 3-4 hours, depending on the number of tests.
- Ultrasonography requires a full bladder .So please start consuming water half an hour prior to your scheduled time for songraphy.
- Breakfast is on the house for guests who have to fast overnight for their blood tests .So if you are a diabetic, avoid taking your insulin injections / anti diabetic tablets on the morning of the Health Check Up. Please carry them with you and you can have them with breakfast, after your blood test. Other regular medicines can be taken as instructed by your doctor .
- Please carry all your earlier medical records and medical accessories like glasses and hearing aid when you come for the Health Check.
- Please feel free to discuss with us any other concerns that you might have regarding your health check .We would be glad to offer you a discount of 15% on any additional investigation besides those covered in the package.
- For employees of empanelled companies, sealed reports will be delivered at their office within 48 hours or can be collected from the Health Check Department between 2.30 and 3.30 p.m. For other guests, if desired, the reports can be sent by courier on payment of courier charges.
- For smooth transactions, bill clearance is by cash or via credit card at the beginning of the health check.
- The department is functional from Monday to Saturday from 9.00 a.m. to 5 p.m.
- Charges are subject to change without prior intimation. Note-Rates are inclusive of all taxes.
For any queries please contact
The health check manager on
Landline No. :020-66455630 or