Submitted by admin on Sat, 02/05/2011 - 11:27
The department offers a wide range of services for child health, such as
- Well baby clinic
- Immunisation clinic
- High Risk Clinic
- Outpatient and Inpatient services
- Paediatric Intensive Care - This was the first unit in the city of Pune, offering acute care with ventilation, monitoring and managing dire emergencies in state-of-the art set up, backed by resident doctors and nurses, round the clock.
- Neonatal Intensive Care - Starting from a humble six bed unit it has expanded to 14 bed unit with level III care for the newborns.
- Paediatric Surgery and neonatal surgical support available round the clock.
- Paediatric urology with endoscopy and reconstructive surgery as a subspecialty is available.
- Upper G.I. endoscopy for children.
- Bronchoscopy for children.
- Laparoscopy and Laparoscopy surgery for children.
- All the above services are provided by highly skilled and trained consultants in their faculties.