Paediatricians possess special training related to the growth and development of growing individuals. They also deal with hormonal disorders at all the stages of an individual’s childhood and their teen years. Children with special needs require paediatric endocrinologists to work closely with their primary care. Paediatrics facility at Ruby Hall Clinic provides coordinated and comprehensive care.
At Ruby Hall Clinic, comprehensive specialist Paediatric Endocrinology services for children and adolescents is provided. The Paediatric endocrine clinic is held daily under a specialist Consultant Paediatric Endocrinologist.
Our areas of expertise in this highly specialised field include diagnosis and treatment of a wide range of endocrine disorders such as:
- Variations in growth
- Type-1 and Type-2 Diabetes
- Thyroid disorders, Pubertal disorders and Adrenal disorders
- A typical genitalia/Disorders of Sexual Differentiation
- Disorders of Calcium and Bone metabolism, including osteoporosis leading to recurrent fractures
- Genetic endocrine conditions
We provide comprehensive state-of-the-art facilities for diagnosis of these disorders such as:
- Endocrine dynamic tests
- Advanced Endocrine Lab backup
- Most sophisticated and advanced technology for endocrine imaging
- Expert Paediatric Endocrine Surgery